«Healthcare has already made plenty of headway in using UX and UI and the effects have been significant and meaningful.»
«Why is ux/ui design important in the process? Good healthcare ux design can enable patients to make more informed decisions, and lower anxiety and uncertainty. It can reduce errors and thereby increase diagnostic and treatment efficiency.» «And it can also reduce cognitive load, reducing one of the factors that frequently lead to practitioner burnout. Among other things, the impact of digital transformation in healthcare has been to:»
- Connect patients with professionals, enhance patient-physician communication, improve the use of electronic health records, help treat patients remotely, and raise the quality of information being provided
- Help personalize healthcare delivery through better planning and care delivery forecasting and improve patient experience
- Improve prevention and treatment thanks to IoT supplied patient data and powerful data analysis
- Reduce human errors via improvements in diagnosis such as better analysis of scans, images, and test results
- Optimize internal organizational processes and automated administrative and repetitive tasks»
Article written by Resolute Software.